Subject: Re: problem with mount
To: Yoseff francus <francus@yossi.com>
From: Stephen Degler <sdegler@swaps-comm.ml.com>
List: port-pmax
Date: 11/30/1995 14:28:16
Yoseff,

I had this problem exactly.  I dropped back and booted from my
previous working kernel, and recompiled /usr/src/sbin/*.  After
installing them, I fixed /etc/fstab (ufs --> ffs), and rebooted with
the 1.1 kernel.  All was well.

skd

--
Stephen K. Degler				Phone  (212) 449-9476
Merrill Lynch 					Beeper (917) 205-1991