Subject: Re: building pmax
To: Yoseff francus <>
From: Michael Burgett <>
List: port-pmax
Date: 10/03/1995 14:53:46
Yoseff francus writes:
 > Get the stuff off of
 > The remote console stuff was done just around Sep. 23 and involved
 > migration of some of the sparc code. The code off of
 > will be from Sep. 30th.
 > yf

I don't know what the deal is, but I've not been able to get to
or (nslookup says they're the same machine anyway) in the last
3-4 weeks. (I'm not saying they've been down constantly during that time, but
trying at different times of the day, at least 4 days a week, and I've not
gotten though, All I ever get is a connection time out from ftp.)

Anyway, is up the Sept 30 tar files now, so *again* I
copied the tar files over, and started from scratch.  There is *still* no
src/sys/arch/sparc/rcons directory, and the files.pmax still expects there to
be one.  Something is wrong, at least with source tree installs done from