Subject: Re: strip for elf bins...
To: None <port-pmax@NetBSD.ORG, scott@dmi.stevens-tech.edu>
From: Arne H. Juul <arnej@pvv.unit.no>
List: port-pmax
Date: 09/17/1995 18:09:39
I wrote:

 > I feel pretty sure these utilities should work well for compiling
 > NetBSD/pmax, including kernel.  I'll try to get my latest compile
 > of gcc-2.7.0 up for FTP too.

Now available from
	ftp.unit.no:/pub/NetBSD/arch/pmax/gcc/mips-dec-netbsd.gcc.tar.gz

This should work together with the binutils I uploaded yesterday.
As before, please report problems to me.

I wasn't able to compile a kernel because of problems with
the console code, which Jonathan has been changing around lately.
It seems to me that pmax/cons.h has been changed, but not pmax/cons.c.

Probably it's just that I'm not completely up-to-date with sup - it
seems that sun-lamp is down again. (Someday I'm going to buy
some more disk and learn CVS so that I can keep several sets of source...)

Yours,

  -  Arne H. J.