Subject: cfb on 3min
To: None <port-pmax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: None <rick@snowhite.cis.uoguelph.ca>
List: port-pmax
Date: 08/23/1995 10:46:17
Hi,

   Is there a bug in my reasoning?  Did anyone ever *try* a cfb in a
   3min??  (Is this one of the things I've broken?? I know at one point
   I made a change that did basically exactly this to Ted's MAXINE.)

My guess would be that it never worked. Ralph had a cfb, but on a 5000/200 and
I tested on a 3min for a little while (only a few hours actually), but it had
an mfb board. As such, the cfb was only tested on a 5000/200 to the best of
my knowledge and I wasn't aware that it generated vertical retrace intr no
matter what.

Have a good day, rick