Subject: lk201 vs lk401
To: None <port-pmax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: None <rick@snowhite.cis.uoguelph.ca>
List: port-pmax
Date: 07/25/1995 13:38:32
Hi,

2.) I let xdm manage the local server running Xcfbpmax. It seems that
    when entering username and password, only the left shift key of my
    LK401 keyboard is working properly, not the right one. I guess this
    can be cured with suitable xmodmap commands, but translations in the
    resource file might be more convenient. Does anybody happen to know
    whether there is a way?

This occurs because the LK201 generates "left shift" for both shift keys
and since the "real pmax" uses an LK201... (Sorry, but I don't know the
easy way to fix it.)

rick