Subject: Re: Kernel library (libkern) Makefile glitch on pmax?
To: Jonathan Stone <jonathan@dsg.stanford.edu>
From: Ted Lemon <mellon@fugue.com>
List: port-pmax
Date: 06/27/1995 16:14:41
That change was made just recently, and I haven't updated since I
rebuilt.  I'm not thrilled about building a new copy of libkern for
every kernel I build either, although I do think it's winning to have
one for each architecture.  I think it would be better to have a
libkern directory under arch/foo/compile in which the libkern build
gets done.

I'm sure that your random.c problem will affect other pmax users, so
please feel free to check in the quick fix you've suggested.  I
actually have a number of changes to check in to make
cross-compilation work automatically, so I can't guarantee any sort of
lasting fame as a result, but it'll probably help other people to do
their builds.

			       _MelloN_