Subject: it booted!
To: None <port-pmax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jon Mandrell <jon@amc.com>
List: port-pmax
Date: 06/23/1995 08:15:33
After getting some boot blocks from a couple of kind netters, I was able
to get my 3100 to boot from a disk that a created from a Sun workstation.
I have brought up the miniroot, and am intending to put NetBSD on another
disk.
  I was using disklabel, and wrote a label out there with a 'g' partition
that is larger than the disk (slight miscalculation :-)  Now I can't shrink
it down, as I get some error about shrinking an active partition.  I
don't have that partition mounted, so I'm not sure why it is considered
active.
  Can someone give me the incantation to say over the disk to allow me
to put the correct 'g' partition on it?
  Thanks.