Subject: to Ted
To: None <port-pmax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: None <jfch@jfch.vc.cvut.cz>
List: port-pmax
Date: 06/01/1995 11:37:18
For Ted only. (I apologize for using this way).
During transfer of gas-*, changed the routing in Europe, so your location
is invisible for me from that time, we reported the bug day before yesterday
to Amsterdam, where the packets are loosen, but nothing happen yet. I can't
send you private mail. I can't get the files also. Have you any other idea to
pass. The problem is between *.fugue.com and *.cz. Because the whole rest of the
world is visible, I'm not sure, that they repair it in reasonable time.

|                 ing. Jan F. Chadima           | The Master of Didus Ineptus.|
|       Zikova 4        |        Korycanska 367 | tel: 42-2-24352997 (office) |
|160 00 Praha 6 Dejvice | 181 00 Praha 8 Cimice | Email: jfch@vc.cvut.cz      |
|       CZECH REPUBLIC  |        CZECH REPUBLIC |                             |