Subject: Re: Recent -current kernels pmax crashing due to bad s_ttyp?
To: Jonathan Stone <jonathan@dsg.stanford.edu>
From: Chris G Demetriou <Chris_G_Demetriou@LAGAVULIN.PDL.CS.CMU.EDU>
List: port-pmax
Date: 04/29/1995 23:53:13
> I have no idea if this is some side-effect of recent changes
> to the pmax, console  code, or something *I* did to my own
> tree (I doubt it though, since other pmax are seeing the same thing),
> or due to something in the machine-independent code.

My personal gues is the changes to the console code; it's a likely
target, as it's been changed recently.  8-)

When did you/people start seeing this problem, again?  (I'm running
with a tree based on 4/25 sources, here, and the MI code seems fine.
I can't test the pmax code, because i'm using ... slightly newer
DEC hardware.  8-)

chris