Subject: Re: updated bootblocks on Gregorio.Stanford.EDU
To: Simon Burge <simonb@melb.cpr.itg.telecom.com.au>
From: Ted Lemon <mellon@vix.com>
List: port-pmax
Date: 03/13/1995 08:52:06
> One more thing - where is the tool-chain up to these days?  Still seems
> to be a bit of a head-ache.  I've been sort of scanning the list, but
> can't seem to see a mention of it recently...

A complete tool chain for ELF binaries is included in the binary
distribution on ftp.netbsd.org and its mirrors.   This should run just
fine on a late January kernel.   The archive that contains the
toolchain is comp.tar.gz.   I think everything's in there, but you may
need something out of base as well - I'm not sure one way or the
other.

			       _MelloN_