Subject: Re: How to boot DEC5000/240 with RZ58?
To: None <jfch@jfch.vc.cvut.cz>
From: Ted Lemon <mellon@vix.com>
List: port-pmax
Date: 01/19/1995 11:29:25
A new binary snapshot is coming out soon (boy do I hate saying that!).
However, I should warn you that as far as I know, nobody's currently
running NetBSD on the 5000/240, so there's no guarantee that it's
really working.

Anyway, once the snapshot comes out, we will try to get you up and
running as expeditiously as possible.   There are some people in the
Bay Area who have expressed interest in getting the 5000/240 port
working, so it should be possible to make it happen.

			       _MelloN_
--
Ted Lemon							 mellon@vix.com
+1 415 477 5045

Fight to preserve your freedom to program: Join the League for
Programming Freedom!   For info, contact lpf@uunet.uu.net.