Subject: Re: S
To: None <port-pmax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Herb Peyerl <Herb.Peyerl@sidney.novatel.ca>
List: port-pmax
Date: 01/06/1995 00:42:54
(woops, I replied to Jonathan but didn't CC the list. Sorry.)

Jonathan Stone <jonathan@DSG.Stanford.EDU>  wrote:
 > Did you do a config?

Yup. and a make clean.  I've been bitten too many times. :-)

 > I'm asking  because I changed the  numbers in
 > sys/arch/pmax/conf/device.pmax, when I changed the device
 > numbers to match Ultrix.   This only gets incorporated into
 > a swap-configuration file when you do a config.

Well, my devices.pmax says:

rz  0

So, I checked on lamp and the one in CVS also says that.  Looks like a
patch that didn't make it in.

I'm rebuilding with 'rz 21' and if that makes it happier, I'll just
commit that change.  (barring any objections from Ted. :-) )

Lunchtime.......