Subject: binary snapshot?
To: None <port-pmax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jonathan Stone <jonathan@DSG.Stanford.EDU>
List: port-pmax
Date: 12/29/1994 17:31:08
>I'm going to try to have a set of binaries by next Monday.

I might have one before then ;). But it won't have a complete libm.a.
I'd like to know if gawk works better with current libm.a, with the
whole shebang compiled with gcc 2.6.x.

Ted, be sure to sup the user-level sources and get a current fsck; if
you'd supp'ed before today you could have got a system that writes to
the "level 3" superblock fields, but doesn't properly update the
alternate superblock; and an fsck that doesn't know how to do the
conversion.

I suppose I get to complain about fsck not doing fsck -c1 properly
again, too...