Subject: GNU stuff
To: None <port-pmax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Simon Burge <simonb@melb.cpr.itg.telecom.com.au>
List: port-pmax
Date: 12/27/1994 16:15:30
Just a quick question - what are people using for their c/c++
compilers?  I started to have a look at what would need to be done, and
decided getting some X binaries up was going to be a lot easier.

I'm still using Jonathon's C compiler from the tar files he put up a
while ago.  I guess I'm most interested in getting c++ going - I've
not got groff and a few other bits and pieces going yet.  I've had a
bit of a play with gcc 2.6.2, but it seems like it trying to output
floating point constants in a way the assembler doesn't understand, and
I'm not really sure what the assembler is expecting...

Ideas anyone, anyone, anyone?

Simon.