Subject: Re: How is your kernel
To: None <upi@latkk.helsinki.fi>
From: Ted Lemon <mellon@ipd.wellsfargo.com>
List: port-pmax
Date: 12/06/1994 10:28:57
Hm.   I just built a kernel based on NetBSD-current of December 3, and
it does boot on my DS5000/25.   I haven't tried using the serial
console, though.   Unfortunately, I'm building a.out kernels, or I'd
send you mine.

I don't think that what you've described gives us enough information
to figure out why you're losing.   It may be that the console isn't
configuring, or the kernel may be dying before it even probes the
console.

Your best bet at this point would be to get a copy of a kernel that's
known to work on your configuration and try to boot that.   Sigh.

			       _MelloN_

--
Ted Lemon		      Wells Fargo Bank, Information Protection Division
mellon@ipd.wellsfargo.com					+1 415 477 5045