Subject: What happens when running inquire when compiling gcc ?
To: None <port-pmax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Per Fogelstrom <pefo@enea.se>
List: port-pmax
Date: 11/21/1994 17:24:33
Hi!

Have anyone else experienced the following:

When building gcc (2.5.8) under NetBSD on a mips system (this is my own
R3081 based one) inquire hangs! I have not had time to investigate it
but before i dive into it i would like to know if someone else have seen
it and fixed it. It seems to be related to fp, becasue before i rewired
the FP interrupt the system looped on that. So my guess is somewhere
whithin the fp.s code....

If someone knows, let me know, all my spare time is spent on porting
NetBSD to my R4400PC pc-replacement board.

Se ya!

Per