Subject: Re: System hangs with the disk light on
To: Michael Graff <explorer@vorpal.com>
From: Ted Spradley <tsprad@metronet.com>
List: port-pmax
Date: 11/11/1994 23:03:14
> You'll prolly need (at the minimum) /etc/gettytab and /etc/ttys.  If you have
> the source online, they're burried somewhere in that stuff.  If not, or it
> would be simplier for me to mail you, I can do that.  :)

Thanks.  I should be able to fabricate something that'll work.  I don't
have one specific to the pmax, but I have 'em for seven other ports, and
for Ultrix.  Reassuring to know I was on the right track...

--
Ted Spradley                tsprad@metronet.com             +1-214-484-5356
Brisco: "...the more I learn the less I know."