Subject: Re: System hangs with the disk light on
To: Ted Spradley <tsprad@metronet.com>
From: Michael Graff <explorer@vorpal.com>
List: port-pmax
Date: 11/11/1994 13:58:51
>I'm not completely clueless, however.  I could find no file in /etc that
>indicates which ports to put login prompts on.  In SysV it's
>/etc/inittab (which also defines "run levels").  Do y'all still use the
>same /etc/ttys as 4.3BSD?  Anyone want to suggest an entry for the
>console?

You'll prolly need (at the minimum) /etc/gettytab and /etc/ttys.  If you have
the source online, they're burried somewhere in that stuff.  If not, or it
would be simplier for me to mail you, I can do that.  :)

--Michael

--
Michael Graff <explorer@vorpal.com>       NetBSD is the way to go!
PGP key on a key-server near you!         Rayshade the world!