Subject: Re: System hangs with the disk light on
To: Ted Spradley <tsprad@metronet.com>
From: Michael Graff <explorer@vorpal.com>
List: port-pmax
Date: 11/07/1994 00:51:01
>If no one else has seen this I'll look for hardware bugs (questionable
>cabling to second disk), if others have the same symptoms I'll look for
>device driver bugs, unless anyone has a better suggestion.

I've beat the hell out of my DS2100, and never had that happen yet.  I've
been doing a lot of disk IO with ethernet traffic with no problem.  If you
were on single user though, you were likely on the graphics console?  If so,
perhaps that's something I should try -- I was telnetted into the machine.

--Michael

--
Michael Graff <explorer@vorpal.com>       NetBSD is the way to go!
PGP key on a key-server near you!         Rayshade the world!