Subject: Re: Looking for cross-compiled disklabel or bootblocks
To: Dean Huxley <dean@fsa.ca>
From: Ted Spradley <tsprad@metronet.com>
List: port-pmax
Date: 10/22/1994 17:24:31
> I've been handed the job
> of maintaining the pmax port.

Welcome aboard!

> The sooner I get my Decstation running NetBSD, the sooner I can start
> merging and testing patches.  I've got a copy of Jonathon Stone's
> miniroot, but I need to put NetBSD boot blocks and disklabel on my
> test drive in order to boot the miniroot. So does anyone have a
> cross-compiled disklabel (Ultrix, ECOFF executable) that I could
> use?  If no one has done this, I could probably make do with a dd
> of the first few sectors of someones disk (running NetBSD).  If
> someone could help me out here, I'd really appreciate it.

I presume that since I haven't seen anything in the mailing list that
this problem hasn't yet been resolved?  I'm in the same situation, and
have been eagerly awaiting word on a solution...

--
Ted Spradley                tsprad@metronet.com             +1-214-484-5356
Brisco: "...the more I learn the less I know."