Subject: Looking for cross-compiled disklabel or bootblocks
To: None <port-pmax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Dean Huxley <dean@fsa.ca>
List: port-pmax
Date: 10/13/1994 16:58:19
Well, I guess it's time to speak out.  I've been handed the job
of maintaining the pmax port.  I will be putting in patches that
were posted to port-pmax once I have my Decstation going.
If you have patches that were not sent to the port-pmax mailing
list feel free to send them to me at dean@fsa.ca or dean@NetBSD.ORG

The sooner I get my Decstation running NetBSD, the sooner I can start
merging and testing patches.  I've got a copy of Jonathon Stone's
miniroot, but I need to put NetBSD boot blocks and disklabel on my
test drive in order to boot the miniroot. So does anyone have a
cross-compiled disklabel (Ultrix, ECOFF executable) that I could
use?  If no one has done this, I could probably make do with a dd
of the first few sectors of someones disk (running NetBSD).  If
someone could help me out here, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks,
Dean Huxley.
(dean@fsa.ca)