Subject: Re: favor
To: Adam Glass <glass@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Marc Evans <marc@Synergytics.Com>
List: port-pmax
Date: 06/29/1994 07:04:58
Hi Adam -

I just found this in biz.dec.workstations:

     Ken Burner <kb13+@andrew.cmu.edu> wrote in article <si482TS00iV3I51vNa@andrew.cmu.edu> :

>    Anyone interested in purchasing a large quantity (35) of Decstation
>3100s should contact me (soon).  Equipment description follows:
>
>    PM200-CC Decstation 3100, 16MB memory, 19" monochrome display
>    RZ23-FG  104MB Internal disk
>
>    -Ken Burner
>     Carnegie Mellon Computing Services
>     ken.burner@cmu.edu

Maybe you could convince CMU to donate to the cause?

- Marc
Marc Evans, Software Consultant       WB1GRH      Synergytics
E-Mail: Marc@Synergytics.Com                      21 Hinds Lane, Suite 23L
PGP key available upon request                    +1 603 635 3857 (voice/fax)
MIME & Enriched-Text mail accepted                Unix & X11 internals/apps