Subject: Re: whats new??
To: None <port-pmax@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu, ralphc@pyramid.com>
From: Theo Deraadt <deraadt@fsa.ca>
List: port-pmax
Date: 05/02/1994 18:18:12
>I'm curious to know how things are going with netbsd in regards to the
>DECstation. Last time I heard anything was Oct. '93.

Up until this moment, not much happened. Terry Friedrichsen took a few
shots at it ...

Noone else really had a decstation to take it any further. That might
be changing... because Adam has a decstation now, and a vm difficulty
encountered trying to make the pmax work becomes easier once the 4.4
code is in our hands.

>Now that 4.4-Lite
>is out, I'm wondering what the status is for merging 4.4-Lite, future plans,
>directions, etc. Also, since 4.4 is done, I would like to continue working
>with others (as my limited lime allows). Thanks.

NetBSD is definately merging 4.4-lite code when it is in our paws.