Port-playstation2 archive

Re: Kernel progress

> I plan to fix the NOGCCERROR=1 part as soon as I get a bit of time

This one is mostly my fault, as I was in a bit of a mad dash to try
and get the kernel to boot and spit out logs on the real hardware, and
I wasn't familiar with the NetBSD source code yet. I pushed a commit
on the GitHub repo to correct this.

However, I hit a problem inside sys/arch/mips/mips/mips_emul.c about
daddi and daddiu. I put placeholders at the end of the file to keep
the linker happy, so this part should be investigated.

> However, my main target is a real playstation with the Linux kit and
> network/harddisk (at least first).

A real PlayStation 2 is the only viable target anyway, as PCSX2 can't
handle a full-blown OS. I don't expect NetBSD would make the
difference between Sony's bootloader and kernelloader, but without the
Linux kit I can't confirm this.