Port-playstation2 archive

NetBSD 2.0.1 kernel built with GCC 3.2.2 and Binutils 2.14 - Testers needed

Hey guys,

I just built a NetBSD/playstation2 2.0.1 kernel with:

| (ed@sco) ~ $ mips64r5900el-scei-netbsd-as --version
| GNU assembler 2.14 20030612
|
| (ed@sco) ~ $ mips64r5900el-scei-netbsd-gcc --version
| mips64r5900el-scei-netbsd-gcc (GCC) 3.2.2

Since I don't have a display with Sync on Green at the moment (still have to
pick one up), I'm asking you guys a favour to test this kernel for me:

http://www.il.fontys.nl/~ed/netbsd-GENERIC.gz

Tell me if it boots at all and if you find any complications, let me know :)

It almost compiled without errors (had to change some CFLAGS and such,
nothing big really).

Yours,
--
 Ed Schouten <ed%il.fontys.nl@localhost>