Port-playstation2 archive

Any recent developments?

Within hours of receiving my PS2 Linux kit, I got the NetBSD 1.5ZC snap-
shot installed on my ps2 'bandicoot'.  I even worked out how to get both
NetBSD and Linux to share the hard disk.

What have people been working on with respect to this port?  I've seen
no activity in the mailing list since August.

BTW, could the person responsible for the port-playstation2 page on the
NetBSD web site add links to the mailing list for subscriptions and the
archive as the other ports have?

Cheers.

--
John D. Baker                              jdbaker(at)mylinuxisp(dot)com
http(colon slash slash)www(dot)mylinuxisp(dot)com(slash tilde)jdbaker(slash)