Subject: Source code added.
To: None <port-pdp10@netbsd.org>
From: None <ragge@ludd.luth.se>
List: port-pdp10
Date: 08/19/2003 14:11:16
This will be the first serious message here for a long time :-)

I have just added the source code for the pdp10 port of NetBSD to the
main source tree.  It can not mount any filesystem yet, but it get
through the initial startup sequence.

The gnu tools are not yet available to compile the kernel, so a special
toolchain is needed.  I will make it available later. It consists of a
bunch of mixed utilities:

- Home-written assembler and linker.
- A port of PCC (the 32V C compiler) with a bunch of changes.
- The GNU C preprocessor.

There are no changes to the MI code needed to make it run, except for some
small changes (pointer printouts, erroneous pointer conversions).

-- Ragge