Subject: Re: floating point
To: None <port-pdp10@netbsd.org>
From: der Mouse <mouse@Rodents.Montreal.QC.CA>
List: port-pdp10
Date: 06/15/2002 12:47:20
>> Since the pdp-10 is not (really) byte-addressable, I guess you could
>> also say it is not endian :)
> Individual bytes ARE addressable.

In terms of memory addresses?

This is another interesting piece: having just read over much of
lib/libm/noieee_src/ for my previous message, I note that it seems to
assume that doubles are 64 bits long; it also seems to have scattered
throughout the assumption that the VAX and the Tahoe are the only
non-IEEE machines.  (This really should be tested once in mathimpl.h
and a define created for the rest of the code to use....)

/~\ The ASCII				der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign