Subject: Re: [OT] Any sources for PDP-11 spares?
To: Johnny Billquist <bqt@update.uu.se>
From: Anders Magnusson <ragge@ludd.luth.se>
List: port-pdp10
Date: 06/12/2002 12:30:00

> A small question.
> Have anyone though of what to do with the front end?
> It's normally running RSX-20F, and I assume it's best to leave it running
> that. However, what about communication between the two machines? How does
> booting work?
Lars has written a small program that talks to the DTE20:
http://pdp10.nocrew.org/netbsd/boot.c
Besides that I think nothing is done, but the DTE20 docs are online :-)

> Apart from these questions, what's the thoughts so far on the port?

Well, what do you think about? I will write a small assembler so that
things can be cross-compiled without the need for tops20 to compile
and test things.

-- Ragge