Subject: Re: NetBSD/pdp10 port page.
To: Brian Chase <vaxzilla@jarai.org>
From: David Brownlee <abs@netbsd.org>
List: port-pdp10
Date: 06/12/2002 10:53:46
On Wed, 12 Jun 2002, Brian Chase wrote:

> It was mentioned to me last week that it is probably unlikely that we'll
> get an official NetBSD port page until we actually have made some
> significant progress with the port. "Significant progress" being that
> we have an initial kernel either booting or close to booting.
>
> It didn't come from anyone in core, but it does seem to be a reasonable
> assumption that the port won't be recognized as such until there is some
> noteworthy progress.  We are still a long way from the port being a
> reality.

	As the person who stated that assumption I'd like to retract it
	given we now have a mailing list... We should have the homepage
	if for no other reason as to fix the broken link from the mailing
	list page :)

	I'll commit Brian's page directly - thanks for putting it
	together.

--
		David/absolute		-- www.netbsd.org: No hype required --