Subject: Re: NetBSD/pdp10 port page.
From: Brian Chase <vaxzilla@jarai.org>
List: port-pdp10
Date: 06/12/2002 01:35:04
On 12 Jun 2002, Lars Brinkhoff wrote:
> Brian Chase <vaxzilla@jarai.org> writes:

> > Here's my first stab at a NetBSD/pdp10 port information page.
> >   http://pdp10.jarai.org/netbsd/
>
> Looks great to me.  I hope it can be installed on the NetBSD web
> server soon.

It was mentioned to me last week that it is probably unlikely that we'll
get an official NetBSD port page until we actually have made some
significant progress with the port. "Significant progress" being that
we have an initial kernel either booting or close to booting.

It didn't come from anyone in core, but it does seem to be a reasonable
assumption that the port won't be recognized as such until there is some
noteworthy progress.  We are still a long way from the port being a
reality.

-brian.