Subject: Supported PDP-10 emulators.
To: Lars Brinkhoff <lars@nocrew.org>
From: Brian Chase <vaxzilla@jarai.org>
List: port-pdp10
Date: 06/07/2002 23:28:21
Lars made mention of the KLH10 emulator a few days ago, specifically he
referenced some useful source files contained within it.  In
investigating the various available PDP-10 emulators out there, it looks
to me like /only/ KLH10 supports emulation of the KL10-B processor.
Given that we need the 23-bit extended mode addressing of the KL10-B,
I guess KLH10 is the emulator we'll need use as the target for the port.

  http://klh10.trailing-edge.com/

I'm possibly stating the obvious here, but I figured it'd be useful to
have it down explicitly in the mailing list archives.

-brian.