Port-pc532 archive

hello! I'm Lidia.

Hello,
I found ur profile on the internet a couple days ago and I gotta say that I was
astonished. I don't know exactly what it is but You got something that attracts
people to you. I did not even notice how I started to write to you!
Oh! I almost forgot, my name is Lidia))
Let me tell you a little bit about myself.. I travel a lot and I really love it
so much. I always want to go to some new places and I think I'll go on until I
found someone whom I'd really like for real... Anyway I like to meet
interesting people from all over the world))
Can you tell me some more about yourself??? What kind of man're u? What you
like? Why would you like to write me maybe tomorrow???)))
Can't wait for your answer. Please write me back when you get chance...
Later!