Port-pc532 archive

If I could attach a candy to the letter I would do so. I hope the words'll work the same

How're you?
I liked you and that you know for sure how to make your woman happy. you know,
I was learning psychology in college and that's why I know a lot of things
about physiognomy! So, I saw ur photos, made an analysis of them and decided
that you are very cool. That's why I'm writing you this mail.
Oh, some stuff about me. Name of mine is Tomika and I am 25 years. I am here
almost all the time and that is why I'll be waiting for u to answer!
Please, don't give me chance of waiting for a long time!