Port-pc532 archive

know what

be no forgiveness, Mr. Prale. I want to see you punished. But I will
not be a party to violence. It seems to me that the man

who has been managing this affair has gone beyond proper

bounds. For
some reason, he is particularly vindictive, though he
did not suffer at

all, as did some of the others. I cannot forgive

you for what you did, Sidney Prale. But
I can wash my hands of the entire affair and try to forget you entirely
and hope that there is a law of retribution that will