Port-pc532 archive

Re: PC532 emulation not complete yet ...

udo.a.moeller%web.de@localhost schrieb:
> Hi,
> here is a small graphic that shows the system configuration. The FPGA only
> emulates the peripherals of the PC532.
>
> Matthias, I believe that you have pointed to the critical issue - the
> emulation of the serial device with the ICU is not complete.
> I will change this and also add the real-time clock.
>
> And then I will cool the champagne ...

I'm not sure you will be able to run netbsd without a fpu. I think a
kernel with NS381 defined will just halt at some point because there is
no way to determine the presence of a fpu at runtime. At the moment the
kernel will try to save the fpu state, the cpu will halt. You might be
saved due to the lazy fpu state save... If you need a fpu I probably
have a B0 stepping somewhere. It has the divide bug, but at least it
will enable you to start.

Matthias
--
Matthias Pfaller                          Software Entwicklung
marco Systemanalyse und Entwicklung GmbH  Tel   +49 8131 5161 41