Port-pc532 archive

Re: Netbsd & PC532 ... moving in small steps

Hi Jon,

if you need an EPROM I can use the burner in the company where I'm working.
Maybe the message of the boot rom in my e-mail
can give you a hint wether it is the right image.

I like the idea of having a real-time clock. In the schematics of 1991 there
was none. Do you have a documentation about how
it is done electrically and what chip of Dallas semiconductor has been used ?

In the meantime I got the e-mail from Matthias. Now I hope that the emulation
of the serial devices together with the ICU is not
sufficient yet and changing it will solve my problem.

Thanks for your help and regards,