Port-pc532 archive

Re: Netbsd & PC532 ... moving in small steps

Jon Buller wrote:

> Finally, I should have copied this to the port-pc532 mailing list, as I
> am sure
> there are more people who might be able to help and would at least be
> interested
> in seeing the progress of your work.  (Simon or Julian, are you there? :)

Nothing to add to Matthias' reply, except a hearty "well done" if indeed
you are building a pc532 in an FPGA.

I just fired my working one up, and it still boots:

    NetBSD 4.99.1 (PC532-virgin) #251: Wed Sep  6 15:54:11 EST 2006

simonb%thoreau.thistledown.com.au@localhost:/var/tmp/KERNELS/PC532-virgin
    WARNING: clock gained 407 days
    WARNING: CHECK AND RESET THE DATE!

Udo - what are plans in general for this project?

One thing I'd like to do one day, but unfortunately don't see happening
any time soon, is doing an ns32k backend for the pcc compiler and
defining an elf ABI and implementing that in binutils.

Cheers,
Simon.