Port-pc532 archive

Re: PC532

On Wed, 10 Dec 2008, silvercreekvalley wrote:

Does anyone have a pc532 for sale by any (slim) chance?

I'm interested in this CPU as its fitted to a number of
other machines I happen to have eg. Whitechapel Workstation
and the Cambridge Workstation. I'd like to have a go with
the NetBSD 2 port for this platform, and it would be great
to have something to run it on.

        Not a helpful reply, but would that be an MG-1? I had a couple of
        those but gave them all away when I had to move to the States for
        a while... :( Ahh, the NS32008 :)