Subject: Re: A SCSI disk ...
To: None <netbsd@sopwith.solgatos.com>
From: Phil Nelson <phil@cs.wwu.edu>
List: port-pc532
Date: 09/04/2006 17:16:43
--nextPart1876606.0hlcX7BVYE

On Monday 04 September 2006 03:49, Dieter wrote:
> The case you have to watch out for is plain differential, now sometimes
> called High Voltage Differential to distinguish it from the newer Low
> Voltage Differential. =A0The connectors are the same, but the pinout is
> different. =A0Connecting a HVD drive to a SE bus like the PC532 has requi=
res
> a converter board.

Ok, this makes sense.  I see it says "Ultra 160 SCSI/SCA2/LVD", so I
assume it is a Low Voltage Differential ...   The drive also has the
number 3892A727 on it.

Thanks for the pointer to scsisource.com.=20

=2D-Phil

=2D-
Phil Nelson                       NetBSD: http://www.NetBSD.org
e-mail: phil@cs.wwu.edu           Coda: http://www.coda.cs.cmu.edu