Subject: which connector for SCSI?
To: None <port-pc532@netbsd.org>
From: Chuck Silvers <chuq@chuq.com>
List: port-pc532
Date: 01/19/2005 08:53:36
hi,

I borrowed jason's pc532 so that I could work on fixing the cf_unit abuse
in several machine-specific drivers, and now I want to hook up a disk.

I see two sets of pins that look like the right thing physically:
CONN1 (away from everything else, near the edge of the board) and
CONN16 (next to the ISA-looking connectors that reportedly are really SCSI).
the CONN1 one is also labelled "Disk & Tape".

so just to be sure about what I'm doing here, I can plug a normal
internal-SCSI 50-pin cable into one of sets of pins above, right?
does it matter which one?

-Chuck