Subject: sonic microSCSI
To: list NetBSD port-pc532 <port-pc532@netbsd.org>
From: Eyal Lebedinsky <eyal@eyal.emu.id.au>
List: port-pc532
Date: 02/27/2004 00:28:57
I just came into possesion of this nice scsi->eth adapter. It came
with no doco and no power.

Does NetBSD have a driver for this? WIll it be hard to write one?

Does anyone have pointers for information on it? So far I found an
Amiga 68k driver for it, or at least I think it is for this unit
as mine does not have any model designator. It is a small black box
with TP+BNC+Power on one end and SCSI+ID on the other. The top has
four LEDs marked PWR, LINK, TX, RX.

The driver says:

/*
  * Driver for Sonic Systems MicroSCSI (SSC-501/502)  SCSI-Ethernet
  *
  * Farallon's "MicroSCSI" is a same products ?
  *
  * Written by Hiroshi Noguchi <ngc@ff.iij4u.or.jp>
  *
  * This driver is written based on "if_se.c".
  */

/*
  * Copyright (c) 1997 Ian W. Dall <ian.dall@dsto.defence.gov.au>
  * All rights reserved.