Subject: Logins on a pc532 anywhere ?
To: None <port-pc532@netbsd.org>
From: Julian Stacey <jhs@berklix.org>
List: port-pc532
Date: 06/30/2003 19:58:57
Hi port-pc532@netbsd.org people,
cc udo.moeller@infineon.com, dlr@bungi.com

Is there a PC532 on the net, where some kind soul could offer a login ?

There's a chap here in my city (Munich Timezone = +01:00)
udo.moeller@infineon.com who has built his own little 32532 based
system, but it doesn't run NetBSD or any other OS I think, (& his
is a Very small board).  He's more a hardware & assembler man than
C & Unix I recall.

I've got my own PC532 running NetBSD, but I don't have DDNS configured,
so though I could & will invite him round sometime for a bit of hands on,
on my system, It'd de nice for him if he could also have access via
telnet rlogin ssh whatever.

I'd willingly give him remote access on my PC532, I don't have
D-DNS configured for my Dynamic IP @ home, & don't expect I'll find
time to do so anytime soon, much as I'd like to.

I recall bungi.com is on line permanently these days, maybe others
too  ?  I see bungi.com is running ftp & ssh protocol but not http.
  (PS Dave, if you check your logs periodically & wonder who it was
  at Mon Jun 30 19:48:54 CEST 2003 (CEST=+01:00) from
  217.235.125.249 - just me seeing what's up )

PS If I had an ethernet/ scsi adapter I could put mine up on the
net too, if not here, than at another site I have access to.  But
I don't have a scsi/ether adaptor.  I still have the scsi floppy
adaptor though if anyone wants to do a swap or similar ?

-
Julian Stacey       Freelance Systems Engineer, Unix & Net Consultant, Munich.
  Ihr Rauchen => mein allergischer Kopfschmerz !   Schnupftabak probieren.