Subject: Disc Image to ftp ?
To: None <port-pc532@netbsd.org>
From: Julian Stacey <jhs@berklix.com>
List: port-pc532
Date: 04/15/2003 02:18:55
Hi 532 folk, (cc Gary J.)
There's a Vintage Computer Fest Europa coming up in Munich in 2 weeks.
	http://www.vcfe.org
I'd like to exhibit my PC532, but I'm dead short of time, & no time
to read loads of README to install a sys.  I've got a 1Gig &
alternatively. a 4G drive I could hitch on.  Has anyone got a `ready
to go' disc image they might dump on an ftp server ? Something I might
download at DSL flat rate in a few hours, then blast on
somehow, I hope, using a FreeBSD x86 PC, then flip disc across to
532 & push reset ... & hope :-)

Failing that, I'll just lug along one of my 2 Symmetric 375 again to VCFE,
(4.2 BSD hardware by William Jollitz
	 http://www.berklix.com/~jhs/txt/symmetric.html )
But the 532 would be nicer (or as well).

-
Julian Stacey       Freelance Systems Engineer, Unix & Net Consultant, Munich.
  Ihr Rauchen => mein allergischer Kopfschmerz !   Schnupftabak probieren.