Subject: 6bone
To: None <port-pc532@netbsd.org>
From: Jon Buller <jon@bullers.net>
List: port-pc532
Date: 01/19/2002 06:11:53
Just to put a little bit of traffic on this quiet list...  I finally
got my pc532 up on the 6bone, so you can ping6 bullbox.bullers.net
if you like.  I'd offer everyone an account if they want, but it
only has a 1GB disk, and is trying to checkout the 1.5 branch right
now, and I'm not sure it will make it.

Don't push it too hard, while there is a cable modem attached to
my sparcstation/firewall/router, the connection to the 532 is over
a 38400 baud serial link.  One of these days I need to stick that
cabletron on a logic analyser and see if it is a blown SCSI buffer
chip like I suspect.

Jon