Subject: Re: How many pc532 still running ...
To: Lennart Augustsson <lennart@augustsson.net>
From: Matthias Pfaller <leo@dachau.marco.de>
List: port-pc532
Date: 12/17/2001 09:57:01
Lennart Augustsson wrote:
> If there is a spare pc532 I would be interested.
>=20
> Since it seems difficult to find SCSI-Ethernet adapters I would be
> willing to put some time into getting a parallel port-Ethernet adapter
> working (those used to be fairly common).

But the pc532 doesn't have a parallel port...
Once upon a time I did a parallel port device that would fit into one of
the serial sockets (provided that you fittet it with a PGA and not with
a PLCC socket). This device was used mostly to connect my pc532 to my
X-Terminal with a PLIP connection.

Matthias
--=20
Matthias Pfaller                            Software Entwicklung
marco Systemanalyse und Entwicklung GmbH    Tel   +49 8131 5161-41
Hans-B=F6ckler-Str. 2, D 85221 Dachau         Fax   +49 8131 5161-66
http://www.marco.de/                        Email leo@marco.de