Subject: Re: Roms
To: Julian Stacey <jhs@muc.de>
From: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
List: port-pc532
Date: 04/28/1999 21:26:28
On Tue, 27 Apr 1999, Julian Stacey wrote:

> Hi,
> David Brownlee wrote:
> > 	I've tried to merge in the information, and update a few URLs
> > 	where appropriate. Hoepfully I have not mangled it too badly :)
> > 	Let me know what you think when it shows up (it will be revision
> > 	1.5 - shown at the base)
>
> Great, I'll look, (URL please), if you've swallowed all valid info from my
> 	http://www.freebsd.org/~jhs/txt/pc532.html
> I'll gladly delete mine, (did you leave anything out, am I safe to delete ?)

	You'd best tell me :) its at:

		http://www.netbsd.org/Ports/pc532/faq.html

> Thanks, I guess that's probably the most obvious central repository for all
> things PC532 these days, (inc. hardware docu.?)

	If its only a few MB then I'd say why not. The other obvious place
	might be http://www.bungi.com/pc532/, but that would be up to dlr?

> I'm Cc'ing this to author George Scolaro, as I'd appreciate his permission,
> for me to make public ET532 data he sent by floppy.
> 	--
> 	Hi George!
> 	In fact you might like to confirm a general permission for us to put
> 	up anything else we find lying around, such as PAL data etc/whatever ?
> 	---
>
> The PC532 gerbers I got off the net, so that's already public,
> along with other stuff I have if you want it:
>
> I'd be happy to see you grab the lot, resort/toss it where you think fit
> (inc. /dev/null ;-) & I'd just grab a new tarball of your master.
>
> [ much pc532 stuff ]

	I don't know how much time I'd have to sort, and not having a
	pc532 of my own I'm possibly not the ideal person to try.

	Is there anyone else out there who would like to take on the
	task of sorting, or should I pretty much put it up as is? :)

		David/absolute

     		  -=-  "cold nights, dark days..."  -=-