Subject: Re: Roms
To: Phil Nelson <phil@cs.wwu.edu>
From: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
List: port-pc532
Date: 04/22/1999 13:22:12
	Just on principle I've put this information, plus the location
	of the autoboot images, onto an FAQ webpage under NetBSD/pc532...
	In case someone somewhere finds another pc532 in an attic :)

	It should show up in an hour or so.

	If anyone has any other suggestions for the FAQ, let us know! :)

		David/absolute

	 -=-  "That which does not kill us, makes us stranger"  -=-