Subject: NetBSD-1.4_BETA is ready
To: None <port-pc532@netbsd.org>
From: Jon Buller <jonb@metronet.com>
List: port-pc532
Date: 04/21/1999 21:08:37
Sorry this is so late, I got hosed by a slow machine, and the grep
changes.  (I didn't clean up the directories left around from when
{e,f,}grep were all seperate programs.  The linker doesn't seem to
like overwriting a directory for some reason... 8-)

Actually, it's not quite done yet.  base.tgz has about an hour
left, and the other tar files should follow one after another from
there.  They are the last files to transfer, so you can grab a new
kernel and reboot while waiting for the tar files to finish
transfering...

Please check not only that the files all work as they should, but
that I got all the right files in all the right places as well.
I made a small set of notes on what files to copy, where to put
them, and where they came from, but I could have easily missed one,
or put it in the wrong spot.  Please let me know so my instructions
for building the real release will be correct.  (If I don't hear
any comments, the official 1.4 release should look identical to
what is in the NetBSD-1.4_BETA directory.)

Enjoy,
Jon