Subject: Re: [OFF TOPIC] Anyone has minix 1.5 distro?
To: Eyal Lebedinsky <eyal@eyal.emu.id.au>
From: Jon Loeliger <jdl@jdl.com>
List: port-pc532
Date: 01/15/1999 08:04:22
So, like Eyal Lebedinsky was saying to me just the other day:

> Yes, it is the hybrid I was runnig last. But I probably can
> use 1.3 for the restore procedure.
>
> > Sickyly, I have these online and will happily post them
> > to an ftp site if they prove to be of use:
> [ls trimmed]
>
> Well, if you have any disk image (i.e. an fs that I can zap onto
> my disk, to enable me to then mkfs and untar my archives) then I
> would want it. It only needs to include the minimal set of commands
> for an emergency rootfs.
>
> I do not need the system boot image, I do have these online.

I'm not sure I have a valid FS image on line.  I had this bootstrap
problem many years ago, and solved it by meeting with Jon Buller one
day and having him drop an image onto a disk for me.

I have posted all of the files I mentioned earlier to my FTP site.
They should be available via ftp from jdl.com in pub/PC532 now.

Sadly, my PC532 hasn't even left my garage in about the last 5 years
or so.  I think it might be working still, but I haven't tried...

Enjoy,
jdl